Andorra 21 Ports is an individual road cycling race in stages.
Bikers will face the most spectacular ports at the country of the Pyrenees. They will feel like professional cyclists while pedaling on the same trails and ports that French Tour, "La Vuelta a España" and "Volta a Catalunya" have passed through.
Andorra is a paradise for road cyclists, especially for climbers and those seeking altitude, with the 21 marked and signposted mountain passes that can be discovered at the stroke of the pedal.
They will experience its harshness, but they will also admire the immensity of its landscapes, its cultural and natural wealth and much more. During 3 days the cyclists will discover incredible landscapes and iconic places of the Principality of Andorra, starting and ending in Andorra la Vella, specifically in the Central Park.
Take on the most iconic on their bike for 3 days of pure action.
Score from 1138 points in this race
The climbing is 8380 meters in this race
PACK ANDORRA MULTISPORT FESTIVAL
All info below.
- Accomodation and Breakfast at one minute from the Paddock at the best hotels at Andorra la VElla, in a DOUBLE ROOM for SHARED USE with a partner (check-in Jun 23 - check out Jun 26)
- The best MASSAGE SERVICE UPGRADE, our therapists will take care of you from one day before the race to prevent possible injuries, every morning they will give you a quick warm-up massage and after each stage you will have the recovery massage, to be at TOP throughout the competition.
- BIKE SERVICE UPGRADE, the best mechanics will tune up your bike one day before the race and every day they will check your bike in detail to avoid problems.
For craziest ones, we have the following proposal:
11 days in ANDORRA, participating in two competitions organised by IRONMAN GROUP, Andorra 21 Ports (3 Road Stages) and Andorra MTB Classic-Pyrenees (4 MTB Stages), in addition, by participating in these two events you can win your participation at CAPE EPIC.
What does the EXPERIENCE include?:
* Andorra 21 Ports Registration (June 24 - June 26).
* Andorra MTB Classic-Pyrenees Registration (June 20 - July 3)
* For your maximum comfort we have found the BEST ACCOMMODATIONS and the CLOSEST TO THE PADDOCkS, from June 23 to 29 in Andorra la Vella and from June 29 to July 3 in La Massana. Bed and breakfast in a shared room.
* To be able to enjoy these 11 days of riding in Andorra you need your two bikes to be nickel plated, our mechanics will take care of it: BIKE SERVICE UPGRADE during the two events + Assistance and mechanic service on June 27 and 28. During 11 days you will have full service!
* As you can see see it’s a huge challenge, so many days and two modalities so your body must be in the best conditions, our therapists will take care that you are at TOP to give the best of you. UPGRADE MASSAGE SERVICE during the two events + Massage service on June 27 and 28. During the 11 days you will have full service!
All services are subject to possible changes due to race circumstances.