The Andorra MTB Classic-Pyrenees stage race offers a new race format in the country of the Pyrenees.
Included in one of the most recognized MTB circuits in the world, the Epic Series - which includes the prestigious Absa Cape Epic - make up a new mountain biking adventure that promises excitement, adrenaline and multiple rewards for teams of two in search of adventures. And all this with the best imaginable backdrop: the beauty and intensity of the Pyrenees.
This premium MTB event offers cyclists a unique experience, surrounded by the great beauty of Andorra, manifested through its trails and challenging climbs, between forests, fields, streams and mountain lakes.
After conquering its trails and roads, cyclists will be able to enjoy the particular family and festive atmosphere that has become one of the most characteristic elements of the Epic Series around the world.
The Andorra MTB Classic-Pyrenees is much more than a race that you must do: it is the true essence of mountain biking in Andorra.
Score from 659 points in this race
The climbing is 5060 meters in this race
PACK ANDORRA MULTISPORT FESTIVAL
All the info below!
Accomodation and Breakfast at one minute from the Paddock at the best hotels in La Massana, in a DOUBLE ROOM for SHARED USE with a partner (check-in Jun 29 - check out Jul 3)
The best MASSAGE SERVICE UPGRADE, our therapists will take care of you from one day before the race to prevent possible injuries, every morning they will give you a quick warm-up massage and after each stage you will have the recovery massage, to be at TOP throughout the competition.
BIKE SERVICE UPGRADE, the best mechanics will tune up your bike one day before the race and every day they will check your bike in detail to avoid problems.
For craziest ones, we have the following proposal:
11 days in ANDORRA, participating in two competitions organised by IRONMAN GROUP, Andorra 21 Ports (3 Road Stages) and Andorra MTB Classic-Pyrenees (4 MTB Stages), in addition, by participating in these two events you can win your participation at CAPE EPIC.
What does the EXPERIENCE include?:
- Andorra 21 Ports Registration (June 24 - June 26).
- Andorra MTB Classic-Pyrenees Registration (June 20 - July 3)
- For your maximum comfort we have found the BEST ACCOMMODATIONS and the CLOSEST TO THE PADDOCkS, from June 23 to 29 in Andorra la Vella and from June 29 to July 3 in La Massana. Bed and breakfast in a shared room.
- To be able to enjoy these 11 days of riding in Andorra you need your two bikes to be nickel plated, our mechanics will take care of it: BIKE SERVICE UPGRADE during the two events + Assistance and mechanic service on June 27 and 28. During 11 days you will have full service!
- As you can see see it’s a huge challenge, so many days and two modalities so your body must be in the best conditions, our therapists will take care that you are at TOP to give the best of you. UPGRADE MASSAGE SERVICE during the two events + Massage service on June 27 and 28. During the 11 days you will have full service!
All services are subject to possible changes due to race circumstances.